Want to edit audio files or record live sound? Audacity is an application that will help you in that. It helps you to edit, record, play sounds. It has lots of option useful for an sound editor. It would not only record sound but will also help you in enhancing it.
Changelogs of Audacity 1.2.3-
- Audacity 1.2.3 has fixed the bug that was causing the recorder to stop and wasn’t displaying it correctly on the windows system after 50 mins of play.
- During the playbacks and recordings, the application was crashing at random times on Mac devices. Company has bow fixed the bug.
- To use the new version of sound touch library, change pitch and change tempo options have been upgraded now. So that it can provide high quality and speed to users.
- libsndfile is now upgraded to version 1.0.11. Audacity is now able to import Sound Designer II (SDII) files.
- While using the envelope tool, users were experiencing slow speed of programme. This bug has been fixed now.
- It has enabled an option of shift clicking for users on solo or mute button, which will unsolo or unmute all other tracks respectively.
- It has allowed Nyquist plug-ins to accept strings as input. A new button “Debug” has been introduced to Nyquist effect dialogs, which will allow you to see all outputs of it.
- New language translations have been added to it- Italian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Spanish. Polish, Simplified Chinese, Norsk-Bokmal, French, Russian.
How to download Audacity 1.2.3?
To download the app in your device, click the button we have on our website, and enjoy editing your sound.