Audacity is an app to edit and record audio for free. This app supports Microsoft windows., Mac OS , Linux, UNIX-like operating system. The audacity1.2.4 was released on November 30,2005 which is developed with audacity development teams. Audacity is also used for post processing of audio and also features such as normalization, trimming, fading in and out can be used. Audio source can be split into different parts-
Features of Audacity 1.2.4-
The main features of the software are:
- It can record live audio.
- Tapes and recordings can be converted to digital components such as CD’s.
- Speed and pitch of the recording can be changed.
- Cut, copy and Microsoft different sounds.
- Amplitude envelope editing can be done.
- Conversion of cassette tapes and records to digital recordings.
- LADSPA plug in added.
- Noise reduction based on sampling the noise to be minimized.
- Vocal reduction and isolation of karaoke tracks.
- User presents can be saved and loaded across sessions.
- Audio spectrum analysis using Fourier transform algorithm.
- Lacks dynamic equalizer controls.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Provides tutorials in several languages.
- Precise adjustments to audio speed.
- Echo, phaser and reverse effects can be added.
- Various plug ins supported.
- Customizable spectrogram mode.
- Frequency analysis window for audio analysis application.
How to download Audacity 1.2.4?
Click the link below to download the app. Once you get this APK file in your device open it and install using the instructions of screen. After this you can use the app.