Audacity is an audio recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and many other operating systems. It is very easy to as it is very user friendly and also absolutely free. It allow us to record live videos and with the help of it you can easily convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs. It also supports mixing of together with cut, copy, slice program. You can also increase or decrease the speed of the pitch in a recording. With the help of this application, its very easy to edit any type of audio recorded file. You can create new effects and adjust the recordings as you want. It a nice app if you are looking for an audio recorder as it does its job very well.
Release Notes of Audacity 1.2.5
- An official Intel Mac version is now available.
- Fixed bug in Generate Silence which caused it to apply to all tracks instead of just the selected ones.
- Mac OS X: audio device opening code has been rewritten.
- Mac OS X: added new Audio I/O preference that lets you tell Audacity to never change any audio device settings.
- Newer send files supports FLAC import and export
- Updated sound touch to current version which is faster and better quality
- Modified configure script prefers system libraries to local copies to reduce compilation times and memory usage.
- Minor updates to help files.
How to download Audacity 1.2.5?
- Tap on the download Audacity.
- When download is finished, click on the Apk and start installing.
- Agree to the conditions.
- Tap finish when its done.
- And you are good to go.