Audacity is a free software used for audio editing and recording .It is an open source developed by volunteers in the year 2000 and is written in C and C++ language. Windows, macOS/OS X, Linux, Unix are the operating system that this software supports. The size is 55.1 MB for Windows69.6 MB for macOS/OS X with the downloaded Manual and it is available in 36 languagaes. The license of this software is GNU General public license. The digital platform that it supports is Power PC, 32 bit and 64 bit instruction set. Audacity was awarded the best project for multimedia by Community choice awards in 2007 and 2009.One among the imitation is that the only plug in it supports are the 32-bit or 64-bit VST and there is also an absence of real time effect and dynamic equalizer control.
Features of Audacity 1.3.0 Beta
A load of features are available on this Audacity software and they are-
- Along with recording audio from various sources, post processing different types of audios can be done and effects such as trimming, fading in and out and normalization can be done
- The audio files can be exported or imported in different file formats
- The editing is made simple and easy using cut, copy ,paste and delete
- The colour waves of wave form displays can be selected by the user.
- Plot spectrum frequency is available for frequency analysis
How to download Audacity 1.3.0 Beta?
- Go to download button of Audacity.
- Open the executable file and choose the language.
- Read the information and click next.
- Click install