Audacity is basically an audio-editor software developed by The Audacity Team. It is compatible to Windows, macOS, OSX, Linux and Unix operating system. It is a free and open-source digital audio editor which is also reliable as a recording application. It is available in 36 languages. This software can be used for all types of music edita and audio tasks. It comprises various toolbox for audio editing. It analyzes the audio spectrum and create the audio accordingly. It has great tool for adding effects like normalization, trimming, fading, etc.
Features of Audacity 1.3.3 Beta
- It is capable to record live audio in case of concerts, speeches, audio message, etc.
- It is a great tool to download YouTube videos as in audio format.
- It is capable to convert records or cassettes to MP3.
- The software supports Ogg Voabis, MP3, WAV and AIFF formats of audio and is capable to convert, import and export these file formats easily.
- It is easy to create a podcast using this amazing software.
- You can copy, cut, paste, delete and apply other editing changes through this sophisticated platform.
- It consists of spectrogram mode to visualize frequencies and plot a command as per the frequency analysis.
- Audacity makes it easy to change the pitch of an audio file.
- Additional effects is capable to remove static, hiss and hum from digital audio.
- It enables multi-track recording and supports unlimited number of tracks.
How to download Audacity 1.3.3 Beta?
This amplitude envelope editor is of great importance. This can be easily installed for free through one click on our download box present below.