Launched in May 2000, Audacity is a free and open source digital audio editor and recording application software. The software is applicable for Windows, Mac OS, and UNIX like operating systems. Written in C and C++, Audacity is one of the most popular software of Source Forge. Audacity is not only used for recording audio from multiple sources but also can be used for post processing of all types of audios. Another fact about Audacity is that it is often used for mixing various types of albums.
Features of Audacity 2.5.2
- The software is available in 36 languages including Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, Turkish and others.
- It is a digital audio editor that supports multi-channel modes along with sampling rates upto 92 kHz.
- Audacity allows large arrays of digital effects and plug ins including additional effects and noise reduction based on sampling the noise to be minimized.
- The audio pitch can be easily adjusted while maintaining speed and audio speed can be adjusted while maintaining the audio pitch.
- Another feature that makes audacity a famous platform is its cross platform operations. The software is not just restricted to Windows Operating systems. It runs easily on MAC OS, LINUX and such other operating systems.
- The graphic user interface comes with four user downloadable themes that allow users to choose the look of their application.
- The editing features involve amplitude envelope editing along with cut, copy and paste options. An unlimited level of undo is available to be used.
How to download Audacity 2.5.2?
In order to download the software, click on the link given below