Audacity is an open source digital audio tool that can be used on various operating systems including Windows, OS X and Linux. It was created back in the year 1999. Audacity has been a popular way to create music and other audio related projects. Audacity has also been used to record and mix entire albums.
Features of Audacity 2.5.4
Here are some features about Audacity:
- While recording with an overburdened CPU, it detects dropout errors.
- It will provide full downloadable manual or it is also available online if you do not want to download.
- It can mix multiple tracks because it supports multi channel modes.
- Noise can be reduced based on sampling the noise to be minimised.
- Also vocal reduction and isolation for the creation of karaoke tracks and isolated vocal tracks.
- It adjusts audio pitch while maintaining speed and adjusting audio speed while maintaining pitch.
- It is a cross platform operation which means it works on Windows, macOS and Unix-like system.
- Conversion of cassette tapes or records into digital tracks by splitting the audio source into multiple tracks based on silences in the source material.
- It has precise adjustments to the audio speed while maintaining pitch in order to synchronise it with video or run for a predetermined length of time.
- You can edit audios through cut, copy, paste and with unlimited of undo.
- It has a facility of recording and play back sounds.
- Four user-selectable themes enable the user to choose their preferred look and feel for the application.
How to download Audacity 2.5.4?
To download this application you just have to click on the link given below!!