Let us discuss about the topic directly, so do not confuse yourself with the term audacity! Because we are talking about an application software which is free and open source digital audio editor and recording which is available for Windows and macOS and Unix-like operating systems.
Features of Audacity 2.5.9
Following are the features of this application software:
- Audacity is not only limited to recording audio from multiple sources but it can also be used for post-processing of all types of audio, including podcasts.
- You can also edit the audio through effects such as normalisation, fading in and out and trimming.
- It has four user-selectable themes enable the user to choose their preferred look and feel for the application.
- It can record and playback sound whichever you throw to it.
- You can also edit through cut, copy, paste and with unlimited levels of undo.
- Features of modern multitrack audio software including navigation controls, zoom and single track edit, amplitude envelope editing.
- It has a feature of noise reduction based on the sampling the noise to be minimised and vocal reduction and isolation for the creation of karaoke tracks and vocal tracks.
- It can also adjust audio pitch while maintaining speed and adjusting audio speed while maintaining pitch.
- You can mix multiple track, also supports multi-channel modes with sampling rates.
- You will be provided with full downloadable manual.
- It can detect dropout errors while recording with an overburdened CPU.
How to download Audacity 2.5.9?
Audacity has also been used to record and mix entire albums, so to download this amazing app just click on the link given below!