The Audacity is a free and a cross platform audio software developed by “The Audacity Team” which was created by Dominic Mazzoni. The app is an audio editing software which can be used as an audio editor and recorder. The software is a cross platform software developed for all the operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux and Ubuntu. The app has many different plug-ins sound effects which can be used for various editing of an audio. It has a smooth user interface and editing in the software is easy and user-friendly. The recorded and edited audio can be imported to the file manager easily with the desired settings. The songs can be managed as a DJ player by mixing various beats and sounds into it.
Features of Audacity 2.7.8
1. The Audacity has the feature of recording the audio through the microphone.
2. The app can mix various recordings in one from the present files.
3. The app has the feature of using keyboard shortcuts as the tools and can be easily manipulated.
4. The different sound qualities such as 16-bit,24-bit and 32-bit samples can be generated and low quality audio can also be converted into high quality.
5. The Audacity is easy to use with commands like copy, paste, delete, undo and redo.
6. The app contains different plug-ins such as the LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect.
7. The Audacity imports sound files, edits and combines the sound with other sounds and export into different formats such as wav, mp3, MPEG etc.
How to download Audacity 2.7.8?
The Audacity software for any operating system can be downloaded from
the following link-