Every artist related to music or sound has heard of the incredible audio editing software, Audacity. Audacity is a powerful, popular and free open source audio editor and recorder which is beloved artists all over the world. If you want to record or edit audio files, Audacity is the first thing to pop on your mind. Users can use Audacity for recording purposes, removing noise, mixing clips, applying effects and what not. Moreover, it is a free software which is as good as a paid audio editor.
Features of Audacity 3.0.4
- Audacity has a very simple and bare-bodied interface which makes it approachable for amateur users.
- Even though the interface is simple, Audacity comes heavily packed with uncountable features, tools, and controls which will blow your mind.
- If you want to record simple vocal audio, it is the editor for you since it is easy to get your microphone set up and start recording.
- Users can expand Audacity with plugins to add new sound effects if the existing effects are not enough.
- It has no restrictions on the length of the project.
- It can eliminate annoying background noises that your recording device captures and can alter frequencies by effects like equilibrium and adjusts the volume for achieving effects like fading in/out.
- Built-in crash recovery.
- Supported on MacOS X, Windows, and LINUX.
- Compatible with the majority of the audio file formats.
- Four different themes are available.
- Multi-track mixing is available.
- Additional effects can be written with Nyquist (A programming language).
How to download Audacity 3.0.4?
Audacity gives serious competition to premium audio editors. Audacity can be used for professional work for free without investing in expensive editors. Download Audacity from the given below link-