Audacity is an open-source audio editor and recorder. It is free of cost and is used to edit multilingual audios. Audacity was started in the 1999 by Dominic Maz zoni and Roger Dannenberg. It works comfortably on Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
Features of Audacity 3.0.6
1. Audacity has a microphone or mixer, which allows us to record live audio or convert recordings from other media.
2. The user can export his recordings in many different formats, also multiple files at once.
3. The user can import, edit and merge audio files.
4. It supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit. High-quality resampling and dithering provide clarity in the tunes modified.
5. The desired effects can easily be modified in a text editor or one can write their own plug- in.
6. It facilitates the user with easy editing. Cut, copy, paste and delete can be effortlessly done.
7. Audacity allows us to use unlimited sequential Redo and Undo in the same session.
8. During the merging process, the audio can be cut and merged as required as the time is precise.
9. Audio can be fully modified/ manipulated using the keyboard, providing large range fo keyboard shortcuts.
10. Audacity has spectrogram view mode for visualizing and selecting frequencies of the audio.
How to download Audacity 3.0.6?
1. Click on the given below link which will take you to download page.
2. Click on the download tab and select the operating system you want to want with.
3. Click on Installer file and wait for the download to finish.
4. Now to set up the software, by agreeing to the terms and conditions.
5. Click on ok and it is ready to use.