Audacity is a free and a cross platform audio software which can be used as an audio editor and recorder. The Audacity software is available for all the operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux and others. This software is developed by the members of a team namely “The Audacity Team” and it is a trademark of Dominic Mazzoni. The Audacity has many different plug-ins sound effects which attracts the users.The editing in the software is easy and user-friendly and can be imported to the file manager easily with the required settings. The songs or any audio can be mixed perfectly according to the user convenience using the Audacity software. The Audacity software has won many awards in the field of recording and editing sounds.
Features of Audacity 3.0.9
- Audacity allows you to record audio using the microphone and mix other recordings from the present files.
- The Audacity is easily accessible and supports a wide range of
keyboard shortcuts and can be fully manipulated using the keyboard.
- It supports a different sound qualities such as 16-bit,24-bit and 32-bit
samples and sample quality sounds can also be change into high quality.
- The editing is easy with commands like copy, paste, delete, undo and
- The Audacity supports different plug-ins such as the LADSPA, LV2,
Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect and with the help of Nyquist programming language we can write our own plug-in.
- The Audacity imports sound files, edits and combines the sound with
other sounds and export into different formats such as wav, mp3,
How to download Audacity 3.0.9?
Audacity software can be downloaded from the following link-